Kiki Manse was sworn in as an attorney at law in July 2014 and is specialized in employment law. She gives advice and instigates legal proceedings regarding all aspects of both individual and collective labour law. Kiki acts on behalf of (inter)national companies, employee participation bodies as well as employees. Before joining Wieringa Advocaten, Kiki worked as a lawyer at a specialized nice firm in Amsterdam.
- Grotius academy, specialization course in employment law (2020);
- LLM, civil law (track: employment law), University of Leiden (2013);
- Msc, clinical neuropsychology, University of Leiden (2012).
- Secretary of the board of the Young Bas Association of the Netherlands;
- The Dutch Employment Lawyers Association (VAAN);
- Young Employment Lawyers Association (VJAA).